The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileJiangsu Gtake Electric Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
GK800 Closed-loop Vector Control VFD Variable Frequency Drives
GK800 Series High Performance VFD Variable Frequency Drives, adopting most advanced close-loop vector control technology, are able to perform precise control on both asynchronous motors and permanent magnet synchronous motors. GK800 series, one of the real drives leaders, are superb in demanding applications with excellent performance no matter in speed control, torque control, position control, field weakening control, or response time, and so on.
GTAKE has dedicated frequency inverters for tension control purpose. GK800T frequency inverters mainly provide winding and unwinding requirements and have the tension control system of coiling diameter calculation. For details, please contact us or download the dedicated GK800T Instruction Manuals.
1. Distinctive advantages of GTAKE close-loop vector control VFD Variable Frequency Drives
Based on the top software and hardware elite, modern and scientific producing workmanship, rigorous quality control systems and management team, GTAKE VFD Variable Frequency Drives have many advantages, some of which are listed as below:
• Apply to asynchronous AC motor and permanent magnet synchronous AC motor;
• Starting torque:180% at 0.25Hz (SVC pattern), 200% at 0Hz (VC pattern);
• Speed adjustable range: 1:200 (SVC pattern), 1:1000 (VC pattern);
• Speed accuracy: +/-0.2% (SVC pattern), +/-0.02% (VC pattern);
• Over load capability: 150% 1minute, 180% 10s, 200% 0.5s;
• Abundant frequency command sources;
• Diverse input and output terminals;
• Ambient temperature: -10°C~50°C;
• High precise torque constraint, process PID control, simple PLC, wobble frequency control, contracting brake control, field weakening control, all sides protection, etc.
• Online and offline autotune of motor parameters can both performed;
• Extremely short-time acceleration can be performed without any trip, such as 0.1s or 0s from 0Hz to 50Hz;
• No derating ambient temperature: -10-50 centigrade;
• Customized products and services are also welcome;
• Flexible command sources, parameters setting, and all sided equipment protection function automatically;
• The malfunction ratio is lower than 1% within warranty period, based on the statistics.
2. Wiring Diagram of GK800 High Performance AC Drives
3.Information of Product Model
Technical Features of GK800 series Motor Frequency Inverters
3AC 380V/400V/415V/440V/460V/480V -10%~10%, 50Hz/60Hz -5%~5%
** means GK800-4T110 or above is provided with an external-mounted DC reactor in shipment as default
1AC/3AC 208V/220V/230V 50/60Hz -10%~10%, 50Hz/60Hz -5%~5%
4.Technical Features of GK800 VFD Variable Frequency Drives
Table 3 Technical features of GK800 VFD Variable Frequency Drives